Tomorrow, January 17th, marks the first Anniversary of DEACON5! That’s right, one year ago we launched the website and daily reflections. It is truly an honor, and we are so Blessed to be able to proclaim The Word of God to you. We Thank You for your continued support and loyalty. In an effort to increase more followers to our site, we will be making some upgrades to the site such as:
- Added a new auxiliary member to the D5 family, Dn. Ray Emnace from Holy Trinity Church in Los Angeles.
- Beginning tomorrow, we will be adding an Audio version (proclaimed by each deacon) of the Daily Reflections so you can listen to it while driving or working.
- The instructions on “How to” access the audio version will follow.
- Audio Reflections will also be posted daily on Spotify and Apple Podcast. If you have the App just search for “Deacon5”.
- We are implementing a “Couple’s Week”. This is a time when the deacon’s and, the heartbeat of our ministry, our wives will do the Daily Reflection. Launch date is scheduled for Monday, February 14thwhich is Valentine’s Day.
- We are in the process in setting up a D5 presence on other social media and linking it to the D5 website. We will keep you posted on the updates.
- Guest deacons will also be invited to do a Reflection.
Please pray for us as we continue to pray for you and your families. May Our Lord Jesus Christ embrace all of you with His fullness of Grace and May Our Holy Mother engulf you with her mantle.
Peace Be with You!